WARRANTY, RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUNDS POLICY
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us within 2 (two) days of receiving the product, and we will gladly exchange the product with the same product for you.
What is a defect?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return, exchange or refund:
1. faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
2. damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
3. damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
4. damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product;
5. damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
6. where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on our adverts/information sheets and generally fit for its intended purpose, do no suit you.
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we reserve the right (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return or only to replace the item that you did return.
You may return a defective product to us provided:
1. it is undamaged, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
2. it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable)
3. it is not missing any accessories or parts; and
4. you have notified us of the defective product within (2) two days of receiving the product
5. a 10% – 20% restocking fee applies, depending on the product
All products returned, will be returned at the cost of the buyer. LDMC Infinite Solutions is not liable for any cost to get products to our offices or for any products lost in transit.
Once payment has been made to LDMC Infinite Solutions, you will receive a tracking number that can be used to track your parcel. Your parcel will be your responsibility to track and ensure safe delivery after it has left our premises.
LDMC Infinite Solutions will not be held liable for lost or damaged goods by any 3rd party delivery services ie. Couriers, PostNet and/or South-African Post Office.
If by any means a parcel is returned to us by any 3rd party delivery service (Couriers, PostNet and/or South-African Post Office), it will be the client’s responsibility to ensure payment for the parcel to be delivered/posted again as no refund will be given to parcels sent out and/or returned.